Sacramento Residential Inpatient Addiction Treatment
Dual Diagnosis Inpatient Addiction Rehab Sacramento
Sacramento Residential Addiction Treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions Sacramento.
Residential Drug and Alcohol Rehabs, NorCal
Trauma-Informed Addiction Recovery Treatment
We provide trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment. This means evidence-based alcohol and substance abuse addiction recovery is combined with mental health treatment.
Each patient receives a biopsychosocial evaluation on admission. A personalized treatment program is then created for each individual.
In addition, we have:
We work with EAP Programs.
Dual Diagnosis Drug and Alcohol Recovery Treatment
We provide trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment for anyone experiencing addiction.
Our dual diagnosis programs include treatment for PTSD, trauma, depression, anxiety and more.
Our goal is assist patients in identifying and resolving any underlying emotional or mental health issues fueling an addiction.
Dual Diagnosis treatment gives the best foundation for life-long recovery.
Continuum of Care
New Start Recovery Solutions Continuum of Care
1. Medical Detox
2. Residential Dual Diagnosis Evidence-based Substance Abuse Treatment.
3. Dual Diagnosis Treatment: Trauma, PTSD, Depression, Anxiety & more.
4. Medication-Assisted Treatment MAT
5. Extended Care PHP
6. Intensive Outpatient Care IOP
7. Outpatient Virtual IOP Telehealth
8. Family Recovery
9. Alumni Programs and Support
10. Veteran Programs
We Accept Most Insurance and Work with EAP Programs.
VA Community Care Provider | In-network with TriWest.
Sacramento Residential Addiction Treatment
We help individuals out of problems and into solutions.
It is easy to use careers and home as a reason to avoid getting help.
However, the best chance for recovery is a permanent change in habitual behaviors.
Time, education and therapy are required to make permanent behavioral changes.
Evidence-Based, Whole Person Addiction Recovery
Rediscovering sobriety with wellness is a joyful experience!
We believe that addiction is a complex but treatable disease – and that a ‘universal’ addiction treatment program is not appropriate for everyone.
Each client receives a complete evaluation and individualized treatment plan.
Recovery treatment includes individual counseling, group counseling and individualized medication protocol (when needed). Other elements of whole person treatment include holistic practices; including mindfulness relapse prevention, nutrition, yoga, and meditation.
Visualizing Your Ideal Life In Recovery is Your Job – Helping You Get There is Ours.
By treating the Whole Person (including the Conscious Recovery Program and Mindfulness Training) –
we provide the skills training, therapy and support needed for life-long recovery.
New Start Recovery Solutions Dual Diagnosis Addiction Treatment
• Medically Managed Detoxification
• Residential Inpatient Rehab Treatment
• Outpatient IOP and PHP Programs
• Men & Women ages 18+ for all services
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Mindfulness for Recovery
• Telehealth Virtual IOP Intensive Outpatient Program
• Relapse Prevention
• 24-hour transportation available
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Our Specialty)
• PHP ‘Day Program’ Partial Hospitalization Program
• IOP Intensive Outpatient Treatment
• Veteran/Military PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab
• VA Community Care Provider TriWest In-network (Proud to be Serving our Military!)
• Alumni Support and Services
Northern California Evidence-Based Whole Person Addiction Recovery
New Start Recovery Solutions
Addiction Treatment Northern California and the US
Sacramento, Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Northern California
Dual Diagnosis Holistic Addiction Recovery
VA Community Care Provider
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies; including CBT, yoga, meditation and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, Walnut Creek, San Rafael, Sacramento, Fair Oaks, Roseville, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
Your Life Awaits – Make a New Start Now
Residential Inpatient Dual Diagnosis Rehab Addiction Treatment
New Start Recovery Solutions – Residential Treatment Locations
New Start Recovery Solutions Concord, CA
2449 Pacheco Street
Concord, California 94520
New Start Recovery Solutions Bangor, CA
40 Coyote Moon Trl
Bangor, California 95914
New Start Recovery Solutions Sacramento, CA
10396 Spiva Road
Sacramento, California 95829
Over the last 16 years, I’ve been to multiple treatment centers both as a client and as a supportive family member. Rarely have I experienced a symbiosis of care, quality of facilities, and professionalism like my little brother was provided at New Start Recovery Solutions. From our initial phone conversations, to intake, and now his continued care – the journey has gone as smoothly as humanly possible. There are always surprises along the way and a program’s ability to morph in stride is critical. New Start Recovery Solutions rolled with the punches and included our family as well as his therapist at home. This is one of the best programs around. Period.