Recovery Happens Counseling Services
Recovery Happens Counseling Services is committed to serving those affected by drug and substance abuse, along with their family system, in order to bring sustainable change to those suffering from addiction.
- A person under the influence of mood altering substances has an impaired ability to make healthy decisions. Their brain chemistry is altered.
- After a relationship with drugs or alcohol has developed, the ability to identify, express, and cope with emotions is damaged. Emotions become numbed and distorted.
- Addiction is a primary, chronic, progressive disease that has its roots in genetics, brain chemistry and attachment.
- Substance abuse crosses the lines of gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and spiritual and religious beliefs.
- Family members and others close to a person who is abusing chemicals are affected by the use and the consequences of that use.
- Essential elements of recovery are substance abuse treatment, lifestyle change and support.
Now Part of Sierra Health and Wellness Centers
In 2020, Recovery Happens Counseling Services was acquired by Sierra Health and Wellness Centers.
Recovery Happens Counseling Services Acquired by Sierra Health and Wellness Centers
We are a part of the New Start Recovery Solutions rehab network.
- Our outpatient drug and substance abuse treatment centers specialize in both adolescent and adult treatment.
- Recovery Happens Counseling Services in Northern California are located in:
San Rafael, Walnut Creek, Roseville, Fair Oaks.
- Please welcome to contact us with any questions regarding the Recovery Happens Counseling Services programs.