Recovery Happens Counseling Services
Addiction Treatment Philosophy
Recovery Happens Counseling Services is committed to serving those affected by drug and substance abuse – along with their family system. We provide best quality outpatient addiction treatment for the whole person (evidence-based, trauma-informed, dual diagnosis) in order to bring sustainable change to adults ages 18+ who are suffering from addiction.
Our Addiction Treatment Philosophy
- Addiction can happen to anyone.
- A person under the influence of mood altering substances has an impaired ability to make healthy decisions. Their brain chemistry is altered.
- After a relationship with drugs or alcohol has developed – the ability to identify, express, and cope with emotions is damaged. Emotions become numbed and distorted.
- Addiction is a primary, chronic, progressive disease that has its roots in genetics, brain chemistry and attachment.
- Substance abuse crosses the lines of gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and spiritual and religious beliefs.
- Family members and others close to a person who is abusing chemicals are affected by the use and the consequences of that use.
- Essential elements of recovery are best quality substance abuse treatment, lifestyle change and ongoing support.
Looking for Outpatient Addiction Treatment Near You?
Recovery Happens Counseling Services Sacramento has IOP and PHP Outpatient Treatment for drug and alcohol addiction recovery. Our dual diagnosis addiction treatment is evidence-based, trauma-informed and holistic. Most insurance accepted.
Recovery Happens Counseling Services Sacramento
All programs are evidence-based, dual diagnosis and trauma-informed; master’s level clinicians.
∙ IOP Outpatient Addiction Recovery
∙ PHP ‘Day Treatment’ Outpatient Addiction Recovery
Ages: Adults 18+
IOP and PHP Sacramento Outpatient Treatment Programs Ages 18+
OUTPATIENT TREATMENT: Substance Abuse and Alcohol Abuse, Mental Health Disorders, Mood Disorders
LEVELS of CARE: IOP Intensive Outpatients Program
PHP ‘Day Treatment’ Programs *
Outpatient Mental Health Therapy
ADDICTION TREATMENT: Group and Individual Dual Diagnosis Addiction Treatment
MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENT: Group and Individual Therapy
WHOLE PERSON TREATMENT: Dual Diagnosis, Trauma-informed, Personalized Treatment
SPECIALTY PROGRAMS: Veterans Programs, First Responder Programs, Licensed Professional Programs, Union Programs
TELEHEALTH AVAILABLE: Available for California residents.
MOST INSURANCE ACCEPTED:
We work with many Union and EAP Programs. VA Community Care Provider.
* Our PHP Partial Hospitalization Program is a medically managed level of care. You may be able to continue to be supported by EDD, disability and FMLA while in PHP treatment.
Are you ready to change your life and feel good again?
Get started today!
We understand the pain of addiction. Our compassionate staff and programs treat the Whole Person using an integrative, whole person dual diagnosis approach to addiction treatment.
Recovery Happens Counseling Services is part of a Northern California network of leading behavioral health centers for adults and families who suffer from addiction to alcohol, opiates, amphetamines and other substances.
Whether concerned about yourself, a family member, or a co-worker – we are here for you every step of the way. Call for a FREE confidential screening and consultation. We look forward to speaking with you.
Part of Sierra Health and Wellness Centers
In 2020, Recovery Happens Counseling Services was acquired by Sierra Health and Wellness Centers.
Recovery Happens Counseling Services Acquired by Sierra Health and Wellness Centers
We are a part of the New Start Recovery Solutions rehab network.
- Recovery Happens Counseling Services outpatient addiction treatment in Northern California is located in Sacramento.
- Telehealth is available for California residents.
- Our outpatient mental health therapy specializes in trauma-informed whole person care; telehealth available for California residents.
- Please welcome to contact us with any questions regarding the Recovery Happens Counseling Services programs.
Call for a FREE confidential screening and consultation.
We treat patients ages 18+. We look forward to speaking with you.
Confidential Consultations, Questions or Admissions
We are in-network with the following insurers:
Aetna ∙ Anthem Blue Cross ∙ Blue Shield of California ∙ Beacon Health Options ∙ Contra Costa ∙ Halcyon Behavioral ∙ Kaiser ∙ Magellan Health ∙ MHN ∙ TriWest
In-Network Insurance Accepted
We also work out of network with most PPO insurance.
We work with many Union and EAP Programs.
VA Community Care Provider
Please Note: We cannot accept Medicare, Medicaid or Medi-Cal.